Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 10th. During the last week, Monero Classic has traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar. One Monero Classic coin can currently be purchased for $0.51 or 0.00014053 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, TradeOgre and Gate.io. Monero Classic has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $5,586.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48.35 or 0.01320770 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00015602 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000914 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00007495 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000625 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00001815 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded 25.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Monero Classic Coin Profile
XMC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org.
Buying and Selling Monero Classic
Monero Classic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, HitBTC and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monero Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.